What We Do:
Serves the campus community by processing a variety of financial transactions including journal reclasses, charge backs, chartfield management, trust accounting inquiries and preparation of campus financial statements.
- Journal entries to reclassify, correct or transfer ‘Actuals’ transactions
- Inter-Unit chargeback processing for campus service centers to campus and auxiliary organization departments
- Creation and maintenance of Fund, Account, and Project chartfields and campus local Trust agreements
- Monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Information Reporting Management System (FIRMS) for System-wide reporting
- Annual reporting to the State Controller’s Office
- Coordination of closing accounting ledger for month-end, year-end close and Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP) financial reporting
How Can We Help?
- How do I request an adjustment to a general ledger transaction?
- How do I request a chargeback to one of the Auxiliary's (SOASI, SOFDN, SOSSE)?
- How do I request a new chartfield or an update to an existing one?
- How do I request a new or revised Local Trust Agreement update?
- How do I customize reports in the Data Warehouse?