In order to obtain any access to PeopleSoft applications, you must first complete the necessary IT Administrative Request Form.
The Finance Data Warehouse is a reporting data warehouse for the CSU’s finance information. The Finance Data Warehouse includes an interactive web-based interface, dashboards of related reports, and other features to assist you in creating reports and managing your budget.
Data Warehouse– Training Session
- Date: TBD
- Location: CMS Training Lab - Schulz 2007, Second Floor of the Library
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Please register by emailing: TBD. by no later than TBD, if you plan on attending.
- There are 16 spaces available for the TBD training. Registration and confirmation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: Prior to the training, please ensure you have access the Finance Data Warehouse.
- How to Log-In and Set Default Settings
- Fund Balance Report
- Cash Balance Report
- Department Expense and Revenue Report
- Month End Cost Sheet Report per Department
- NEW Payment ID/Check Reference